1.1 Cherrylabs is committed to protect your privacy, and we understand that you care about how your personal information is used or shared. Just like you, we do not want anyone to misuse your personal information, so we have ensured that it is safeguarded securely.
2. Scope Of This Policy
2.2 In this Policy, personal information means information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his/her physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. The use of information collected through our Services shall be limited to the purpose of providing the service for which the Customer has engaged ASISTA.
2.3 By using our Website and Services, you agree and accept the terms outlined in this Policy.
3. What Personal Information About Users Does Asista Gather?
3.1 Information That You Provide To Us
3.1.1 Personal Information
220.127.116.11 When registering for an account to access and use one or more of our Services, ASISTA asks and collects your personal information that you voluntarily provide, such as your name, address, phone number, email address, company name and website name. ASISTA uses the collected information to provide products and services to you, which involves creation of user profiles, billing, authentication, contact and improvement to said products, services and its websites.
18.104.22.168 We refer to any information described above as “Account Information” for the purposes of this Policy. By voluntarily providing us with Account Information, you represent that you are the owner of such personal data or are otherwise authorized to provide it to us.
3.1.2 Credit Card Details
22.214.171.124 We also collect your credit card details when you avail for the paid subscriptions of our Services. If you sign-up for a free trial Account, you are not required to enter your credit card information. Your transaction will be processed by a third-party payment vendor. These vendors are payment processors who can process your payment on behalf of ASISTA. However, they are not allowed to store, retain, or use your billing information for any other purpose. The vendor which will be used to process your own transaction will depend on the kind of product or subscription you purchase.
3.2 Information That We Collect From You Automatically
3.2.1 We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses the Sites. Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; your e-mail address; computer and connection information, such as browser type and version, operating system and platform; the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website, including date and time; cookie number; and pages you viewed or searched for. Asista uses this information to improve its websites, products and services and your experience with ASISTA.
3.3 What About Cookies?
3.3.2 The “Help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of the ASISTA’s features and disabling them may affect the quality of your experience on the ASISTA.
3.3.3 You can set your browser to either reject all cookies, to allow only “trusted” websites to set them, or to accept only those cookies from those websites you are currently on.
3.3.4 For more information on controlling cookie settings in your browser, please refer to the following links:
- More information on "Incognito" mode and cookie setting in Google Chrome
- More information on "InPrivate" and cookie setting in Internet Explorer
- More information on "Private Browsing" and cookie setting in FireFox
- More information on "Private Browsing" and cookies setting in Safari
[NOTE: Other things that can be included are Mobile Applications, Web Beacons, Analytics, Local Storage Objects, Logs, Socila Media Widgets, Single Sign On]
3.4 Children's Personal Information
3.4.1 ASISTA does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 14. If you are under the age of 14, please do not submit any personal information through our Websites or Services. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide personal information through our Services or Websites without their permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 14 has provided personal information to us through our Websites or Services, please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information and terminate the child's account from our databases.
4. How Does ASISTA Use Information Collected From You?
4.1 ASISTA uses the information collected from you primarily to provide you personalized service and enhanced experience on the Website and its Services. The information will be further used internally to improve the Services and develop new products, services and features, send you communications from the Services, respond to customer service requests, administer your account, send you promotional and marketing communications, respond to your queries and concerns and facilitate your transactions with other users when you use our Services.
5. Does ASISTA Share the Information It Receives?
5.1 Information about our users is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling, sharing or leasing that information to others. We share user information only as described below and only with subsidiaries that ASISTA controls.
- With Your Consent: By accepting the Terms, you expressly consent to our use of your information as outlined in this Policy.
- Service Providers and Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions, such as analyzing data, processing payments and providing customer service, on our behalf. These parties are granted access to the information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
- Internal Teams: ASISTA may disclose personally identifiable information to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations. This will only be done on a need-to-know basis. ASISTA uses the services of third party vendors for storage, network and technical services. Personally identifiable information may be transferred outside of your home country as part of our provision of services to you.
ASISTA reserves to right to publish correspondence and feedback sent to us in order to help us respond to the correspondence or to help other users. ASISTA will take all reasonable measures to protect against unauthorized access, use and alteration to personally identifiable information. When passing personally identifiable information to a third party, we will ensure that adequate protection of the information is applied by the recipient.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy additional services or business units. In such transactions, user information generally is one of the transferred business assets, although it remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Policy (unless the user consents otherwise). In the event that ASISTA or substantially all of its assets are acquired, user information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of ASISTA and Others: We may release account and other personal information when we believe such release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms of Service or other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of ASISTA, our Users or others. This includes (1) exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction and (2) releasing your name and address to requesters for whom you provide Services so that those requesters can comply with tax and other legal obligations they might have if you are a provider of a Service on the ASISTA Site. This clause does not include selling, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from users for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Policy.
6. How Does ASISTA Protect Information About Me?
6.1 We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
6.2 We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security or procedural measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
7. What Choices and Access Do I Have?
7.1 We offer those who provide personal contact information a means to choose how we use the information provided. You may manage your receipt of marketing and non- transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our marketing emails or in our website or you may send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.2 As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to take advantage of the ASISTA Websites and/or Services. You are free to change any of the personally identifiable information that you have provided to us by logging into the ASISTA.
7.3 If you would like us to delete any personally identifiable information about you, we will do so on request unless we need to hold the information as part of the provision of products and services to you. If you believe that one of your contacts has provided us with your personal information and you would like to request that it be removed from our database, please contact us at email@example.com.
8. Links to Third-Party Sites
9. What is the Update Policy?
9.1 Any updates to this policy will be posted to this URL and will be effective from the time of posting. We will notify the primary ASISTA Service account holder by email when significant changes are made to the Policy prior to the change becoming effective.
9.2 We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices. Your continued use of this site following the posting of any amendment, modification, or change shall constitute your acceptance of the amendment. Your only remedy, if you do not accept the terms of this Policy, is to discontinue use of the Websites and the Services.
10. Handling of Inquiries, General Concerns and Complaints
11. How To Contact Us
11.1 If you have any queries regarding ASISTA's Policy or information practices, please feel free to contact us by sending us a mail to the following address:
Cherrylabs Technology Private Limited,
Attn: Legal Department,
No 3, Maruthi Corner, Banaswadi Main Road,
Banaswadi, Bangalore - 560043